Most of the sponsors of this magazine have had contact with our middle daughter Nikki. She has worked with us in some capacity since high school. At present, she is the cog that makes this whole wheel run.
Her dog, Lily, has been her constant companion for 11 years. Tragically, she was killed by a hit and run vehicle a few nights ago. Needless to say, that all of us who have ever had that “special” friend empathize with Nikki. We want to pay tribute to Lily’s life by sharing a few things about her.
- She was a tennis ball lover; she would play fetch for hours.
- She was a snorer and avid runner in her dreams.
- She had an undeniable bark…that is so missed… not sure if the UPS team will miss it.
- She loved car rides.
- She loved to swim.
- She knew drive through windows usually meant she would get a treat… so she would stare at them hoping it would work and they’d give her a tasty snack.
- She was so good with small children and other animals.
- She was a very good girl.
1 Peter 4:8
To us Lily has been a perfect example of unconditional love.
Jay and Patti Martin